Jayanth, Jayanth, Jayaprakash Sundararaj, and Pushpak Bhattacharyya. "Monotone submodularity in opinion summaries." In Proceedings of the 2015 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, pp. 169-178. 2015.
- Intermediate in Science, Delhi Public School R. K. Puram, 2008 - 2010
- B.S. in Computer Science, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2010 - 2014
- Graduate Certificate in Data Mining & Applications, Stanford University, 2016 - 2017
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of California Los Angeles, 2017 - 2019
April 2022 - Present : Software Development Manager III, Distribution Center Technology, Amazon, Bangalore, India
April 2021 - April 2022 : Engineering Manager, Logistics SaaS Platform & Solutions, Delhivery, Bangalore, India
September 2019 - March 2021 : Head of Engineering & Founding Team Member, Goodhealthapp, Remote
September 2017 - December 2018 : Research Lab Lead, Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, US
November 2015 - May 2017 : Software Developer Specialist, Predictive Asset Insights, SAP Labs Silicon Valley, Palo Alto, California, US
September 2014 - October 2015 : Software Developer, Predictive Maintainance & Services, SAP Labs SE , Walldorf, Germany
- Summer 2013 : Equities & Rates, Deutsche Bank , Mumbai
- Winter 2012 : Algorithmic Trading, Edelweiss Capital, Mumbai
- Summer 2012 : Robot Navigation, TU Braunschweig, Germany
- Investor and Advisor in Betr Technologies Pvt Ltd (7Classes)
- Investor and Co-founder in Pupten Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Won 3rd Best Verifiability, Reproducibility and Working Description Award for poster presentation and system demonstration in CICLING 2015 at Cairo, Egypt
- Won GSQuantify , an all India quant problem-solving contest organized by Goldman Sachs in 2013
- Represented IIT Bombay at the Asia Regional Finals of ACM ICPC Kharagpur in 2012
- Awarded Gold Medal in Selection Camp for International Chemistry Olympiad for being amongst the top 36 students in INChO (Indian National Chemistry Olympiad), 2010
- Awarded Merit Certificate (top 1% nationwide) in National Standard Examination in Physics, 2010
- All India Rank 13 for Computer Science and Applications in University Grants Commission - NET 2019
- All India Rank 168 in IIT-Joint Entrance Examination 2010
- Hindustan Pratibha Samman for securing state rank 2 in All India Secondary School Exam 2008
- Mangerial Skills
- Tech Strategy
- Product Vision
- People Management
- Agile Processes
- Program Management
- Technical Skills
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Big Data
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining
- Distributed System
- DevOps Engineering
- Cloud Computing
Jayanth, Jayanth. "Optimizations and Heuristics to improve Compression in Columnar Database Systems." arXiv preprint arXiv:1609.07823 (2016).
Chiarcos, C., Ilya Khait, Émilie Pagé-Perron, Niko Schenk, Jayanth and Lucas Reckling. "Annotating Sumerian: A LLOD-enhanced Workflow for Cuneiform Corpora." (2018).
Chiarcos, Christian, Ilya Khait, Émilie Pagé-Perron, Niko Schenk, Jayanth, Christian Fäth, Julius Steuer, William Mcgrath, and Jinyan Wang. "Annotating a low-resource language with LLOD technology: Sumerian morphology and syntax." Information 9, no. 11 (2018): 290.
Jayanth, Jayanth. Multiobjective Deep Learning. University of California, Los Angeles, 2019.
Jayanth, Jayanth, Dastagiri Reddy, and Reghu Ram Thanumalayan. "Unified data management for database systems." U.S. Patent 9,892,150, issued February 13, 2018.